From: Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 08:53
To: opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: πŸ”” WG LC: Export of Segment Routing over IPv6 Information in IP Flow
Information Export (IPFIX)
Hello, WG.  As discussed at IETF 115, we want to conduct a WG LC for
draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh.  The authors believe this work is stable and
moreover used the 115 hackathon to develop a interoperable implementations
(linked in Data Tracker) .  Additionally, IANA has already weighed in on this
work and agree with the considerations approach.

Therefore, we are calling for a two week LC.  We will conclude on December 14.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh/

Please review the current -04 draft, post your comments and/or your thoughts on
the current text.

Thanks.

Joe