Qin Wu <bill.wu=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
    > Hi, NMOP Chairs: Since this document has been discussed in OPSAWG for a
    > long time, and because it was ready for adoption there, and considering
    > that it is now 'suddenly' in scope for NMOP, could we please consider
    > moving the existing adoption poll to NMOP (perhaps extending it to make
    > up for time when NMOP was not aware of the poll).

That sounds like a good idea to me.

I'll point out that WG chairs adopt documents by fiat: it's up to them.
[with being replaced by the AD if they do the wrong thing]
This business with consulting people is a courtesy :-)
So, Benoit and Mohammed (NMOP chairs) can just do this.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IรธT consulting )