发件人: OPSAWG [mailto:opsawg-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 roland.sch...@telekom.de
发送时间: 2024年2月22日 2:54
收件人: opsawg@ietf.org
主题: Re: [OPSAWG] 🔔 WG Adoption Call for draft-feng-opsawg-incident-management-04

Hi,

regarding the adoption of the draft as WG item, I think this is a good idea to
work on.

I have in mind that there has been the aim align the
ietf-incident-semantic-metadata.yang with draft-feng-opsawg-incident-management.
In case this has not been done so far, I suggest having a look into this.
This could be done after the adoption of the draft.

Best Regards

Roland