Dear OPSAWG Chairs, NMOP Chairs, all,

As the co-author of the TMF 724 Incident Management API profile, I am very
happy to see this standardization process in IETF.

I have reviewed the latest version of the
draft-feng-opsawg-incident-management-04 and I can confirm that:

  *   the terminology used for the definition of Network Incident is aligned
with the terminology used in the TMF724 API profile.
  *   the Yang data model included in this IETF draft is technically aligned
with the information model of the incident described in the TMF724 API profile.

Please note that if a formal letter from TMF acknowledging this alignment is
required we would need to follow the liaison process.  In any case, it would be
of great interest to formally collaborate further in this area (again via a
liaison statement) as IETF yang models are very complementary to our TMF724
Incident API.

I have also been asked whether IETF can get access to this TMF specification.
My understanding is that currently TMF published specifications are only
available to TMF members.  However, if IETF wants to reference this work, I am
happy to discuss it with the TMF responsible person to see how to make it
publicly available.

Regards,

Fernando Camacho