Doesn’t look like Henk approved the submission yet (and I did not).  So we can
cancel this submission, and you can repost.

Joe

From: Adrian Farrel <adr...@olddog.co.uk>
Date: Friday, May 10, 2024 at 08:47
To: 'Henk Birkholz' <henk.birkholz@ietf.contact>, 'Carlos Pignataro'
<cpign...@gmail.com>
Cc: 'OPSAWG' <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: [OPSAWG]Re: πŸ”” WG Adoption Call for
draft-pignataro-opsawg-oam-whaaat-question-mark-03
Hmmm, did Carlos jump the gun? Don't you hate enthusiastic people?

If so, do you want us to undo the changes? Options would be:
- Ask the Secretariat to unpost the latest revision
- Post a change-back version of the draft

Alternative is that "we" suck it up.
- You post email to say, all changes made addressed only the adoption poll
comments
- You accept the adoption and we follow up per Carlos' plan

Let us know.

Cheers,