Oh I see, DT tells me it is at -05 already.

Well, there was no notification on i-d-annou...@ietf.org AFAICS (but there were some mailman transition snafus recently, so I'll just account that under the German expression "tja"). I'd have commented on a -04 submission, if I would have seen an email.

Nothing to worry about, though, and no need to hassle already busy Secretariat with that. Just submit -03 as the new -00 and replay the diff between -03 to -05 as a new diff from -00 to 01 and we are good.

As Joe just highlighted, any pending submission of draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-characterization-00 can be canceled - and I just did that. So you are good to go.

Viele Grüße,

Henk