On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 8:18 PM, F. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA256 > > After reading several articles on the fine-print of Chrome, I wouldn't > touch it with a ten-parsec-pole, with or without Tor.
I had to at least try it out, it is kinda slick (you know, like most things OS X ;-). The "application mode" or whatever its called is handy (despite the fact that almost every other browser does the same thing, they just call it full screen mode). I do use Google services aside from Gmail in part because I have no choice (Adwords) and in part because its handy (keeping everyone coordinated on school projects with Google Docs for instance). For such services why not use Chrome? I've already handed more over to Google than I want, not sure what else they can gleam from me. Just my random 2 cents. > That's not even including the technical hurdles that would have to be > overcome; given the amount of work given to making Firefox work right > with Tor (Torbutton 1.2+), it'd be like reinventing the wheel, anyway. > > - -- > F. Fox > Owner of Tor node "kitsune" > http://fenrisfox.livejournal.com > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- > Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) > Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org > > iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJIxH02AAoJECxKjnsrYHNHLfYP/2hE7iUp7an85XgtTBwMLhHT > A2il8j/XQnFxFdNaqpky1ai2BYpjR0n5Wu1IItXy4CxwZ7q46l2sChyJ3Js/EEQr > dEwr7xfkQmFhHUlgjjDQPq5KMM4WKDAV14zFS+J/0kalKJeN9XCg0QQk3AJ6WQjb > +iSi7+ldQysjvgjmtUyh2A7EDyGB+0KSBUkrILAa3xgy3eY8JuzOAmwHEH+uMm30 > fn9lxh0VgwmUZOPu9kRFpZ/niVxXzuQ2iUPswoJIsEQgt7owA6aUOP6MDk6N8ukq > XaGIsaiFLWtHEsBwiNFZx+KHJWyd5eTwgX2V23fc8Hi+JjQrkaRRfC+dG6M6hIEd > oNMZWJiHImkhytVG3cqoa7KcC6mm2vRL6lDZNy6lp1gW7XFwG7JufGhWWNaGUx+Y > ZXd7QzW1t6WVCvUwv7Rv1czjKRqHo1hYamk74yvx+SLbqqFKykXdCOj6dcndRMC1 > gXT75KEZnuRtslCpeDTid3lRtBgGI7kTHrveOrFVaZVHDVWa2l9p4nzSwrJJXhzp > dgvTRI7C0VRiL2vrtjoQFq3DZkQAqmaTNVPFQo6kUQbNLyjfv6ByOlTLx242DqM6 > y00LT4ZsU+oZ+nbxHhr7UaDLVhHnP/uMp2sibqQ3EYKfm1QJWlDfU5u6O7mkZyS0 > +vysmn+3Id1Vm+CQfmad > =cCWt > -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- > -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

