I work for a consulting firm that specializes
in iPlanet offerings.

iPlanet offers a web server, application server,
and LDAP....and more.

See http://www.iplanet.com/

Somewhat in competition? At my firm, they
are in direct competition. I am presenting
Oracle 9iAS this Friday to the group, to see
if they will even consider an in-house 9iAS
trial.

-Joe

Author: Joe Raube