That's interesting, and something I hadn't realized before.
My impression for a long time has been that iPlanet is an
LDAP directory server, and nothing more. That's obviously
not the case, and it may well explain why Oracle doesn't
want to support it. Whether Oracle will admit that is
another question....

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] * 906.387.1698