I'm pretty much in the same boat. All my global
databases are doing well. There are virtually no
database issues. People wonder why the company pays me
so much money for doing nothing.

However, I still get those calls at odd hours of the
day/night (because of the time differences) from
system administrators that think something is wrong
with Oracle. Also, management loves to implement
software upgrades/patches during the Holidays or
weekends.

I'm just glad that I live in California, where a
recent law (Assembly Bill 60)forces my employer to pay
me by the hour. Overtime and off hour phone calls are
my new best friends!

Regards,
Satar

Please understand that the Muslim faith does not
advocate violence. The animals who targeted America
are not TRUE believers of the faith and acted on EVIL,
instead of the teachings of the Koran. Please do not
displace your anger on innocent Muslims living in your
local area.

--- Kimberly Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author: satar naghshineh