Another publicity blunder by Uncle Larry.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 8:03 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Oracle Wants Users to Hand over Apps Management

Putting muscle behind the outsourcing model of application management,
Oracle Corp. said it is starting an international campaign to persuade
customers to hand over maintenance of their Oracle software.

"We have decided to go in and actively go after our installed base and tell
them that this is a better way to [run Oracle applications]," said Jeff
Henley, Oracle's chief financial officer, speaking to financial analysts in
New York yesterday. "We will put the sales guys on it and invest heavily in
capacity."

For full story:
http://www.computerworld.com/storyba/0,4125,NAV47_STO69446,00.html

 Mark Leith             | T: +44 (0)1905 330 281
 Sales & Marketing      | F: +44 (0)870 127 5283
 Cool Tools UK Ltd      | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           http://www.cool-tools.co.uk
       Maximising throughput & performance

Author: Mark Leith

Author: Farnsworth, Dave