The Internals classes are not to be missed!

I go to user group meetings, attend conferences and hang out on this
list to learn these days. Once in a while I take a new features class,
but that's rare. Conferences teach me more.

Cary is teaching a clinic in NYC in July... I don't think I can get off
work (we've got two very high priority projects, both with very short
timelines) but I'll try.

Steve Adams is planning on teaching a class in NYC in the fall... oh do
I want to go to that one too!

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael