Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 3:45 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I concur. I received incorrect information in the beginning DBA classes, but
the time spent in the 8i Data Server Internals Seminar with Scott Gossett
was incredibly valuable (and I paid for it and the travel to Bethesda
myself).

For my money, I would rather attend the top notch user group meetings and
attend sessions by Craig, Cary, Tim, Gaja. And spend time talking and
trading stories with my fellow DBAs. I'd rather learn from those in the
trenches.

Daniel W. Fink
Sr. Oracle DBA
MICROMEDEX