"Bad sales Dweeb.  No more doughnuts for you!"

"Mad about money my name might suggest,
But good taste about nothing describes me the best."

                    "Mercadante,

                    Thomas F"            To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <NDATFM              cc:

                    @labor.state.        Subject:     RE: MIcrosoft Blackmail

                    ny.us>

                    Sent by: root

                    09/26/2002

                    10:23 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Exactly.

In  other words, thank the MS-sales-dweeb for his time, and tell him
"bye-bye now",  "no-more-sales-for-you".

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional