Stephen Lee wrote:

> [...]

While we are on the topic of comestibles, I find the comparison of the
lifespan of a CD to the time spent in wooden caskets by the favorite
beverages of some people of the list (sorry to disappoint, folks, but I
survive on water, tea and coffee) perfectly distressing. What about
writing the data on bottle labels ? Would last longer, and would
probably be more lovingly cared for.

--
Regards,

Stephane Faroult