Hi Roland,

        I make a little modification to your query below,

        SELECT distinct PBK.VARUKORGEANREL_ULAG.ean, 0, 0, 0,
rik2.vare.varenavn, rik2.vare.str,
                      PBK.VARUKORGEANREL_ULAG.lagstapris,
rik2.vare.hylletxt2, rik2.art_hierarki.vgrp, rik2.hierarki_tekst.tekst,
                      '0', '0', 0, pbk.underlag.period,
'rsm',pbk.sortiment_vgrp.sortiment,rik2.art_hierarki.art_grp,rik2.art_hierar
ki.art_ugrp
        FROM     PBK.UNDERLAG, PBK.VARUKORGEANREL_ULAG, rik2.vare,
rik2.hierarki_tekst, rik2.art_hierarki,
                      pbk.sortiment_vgrp
        WHERE PBK.underlag.underlagid=1100
        AND       PBK.underlag.varukorgid=PBK.varukorgeanrel_ulag.varukorgid
        AND        PBK.VARUKORGEANREL_ulag.varutyp=0

        I think you miss to join another four tables,
        AND       RIK2.VARE = RIK2.HIERARKI_TEKST
        AND       RIK2.HIERARKI_TEKST = RIK2.ART_HIERARKI
        AND       RIK2.ART_HIERARKI = PBK..SOTIMENT_VGRP;

        Hope this is what you mean.

        Rgrds,

        Sony

Author: Sony kristanto