Yep, had the same experience last week with Cognos
support.  Pretty cool.  Tool is called Webex I
believe.

Support can see what you do but can't take over your
workstation.  It's like they have a looking glass on
your workstation but can only see open items on your
desktop.

mohammed

--- "Jamadagni, Rajendra"

http://taxes.yahoo.com/