From: mkb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 1:22 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Metalink Oracle Support Improving.......

Yep, had the same experience last week with Cognos
support.  Pretty cool.  Tool is called Webex I
believe.

Support can see what you do but can't take over your
workstation.  It's like they have a looking glass on
your workstation but can only see open items on your
desktop.

mohammed

--- "Jamadagni, Rajendra"

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
Author: mkb
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services