I'm glad I'm not a lawyer. What does distribute internally mean? I work for company X
and write an application to use a MySQL database. I take the zip file I downloaded
from MySQL and install it to another server, and now two sets of people are using the
database on different machines with the same application. Does that mean I distributed
it internally?

Author: Jacques Kilchoer