Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 4:19 PM
Subject: RE: oracle authentication from windows

That, of course, will render your database totally insecure and open to anybody
who can bring in a WinXP laptop, change the windoze username and log in as he pleases.
DBA that sets his production parameters the way Arup described deserves to be
publicly tortured by Bill O'Reilly in the "no spin zone".

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Phone:(203) 459-6855