Jesse, Rich
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 10:35 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Sweet!

"Oracle's Kumar likens ADDM to 'a genie in your database-if you have a
performance problem, you just ask the database what the problem is and it
automatically analyzes the complete database system and comes up with
recommendations.'"

<sarcasm>No more SQL tuning!  No more STATSPACK!  No more OEM/DBMS jobs!
Wait a minute...no more DBA?  Uh-oh.</sarcasm>

"I'm sorry Dave.  I can't close the pod bay instance."

Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich

Author: Stephane Paquette