> information without value - there are so many things I haven't seen
> yet,
> like lizards playing chess or Cary taking a quick shower).

oh the questions and thoughts this brings to mind!

as in:

has Mogens SEEN Cary taking a shower? or does he infer that Cary takes
long showers by the amount of time Cary is absent from a room and the
degree of wetness of Cary's hair when he returns? How quick is a quick
shower?

and, Cary is so definitely the epitome of the cute American "boy next
door" -- too bad that I've met his wife and like her, the thoughts of
him taking a shower could be interesting!

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael