I forgot to include years of troubleshooting and debugging experience
the techniques to go with it.

:)

Jared

"Bob Metelsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 10/16/2003 01:24 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Opinions sought on possible TOAD replacement

TORA, OraC, sqlplus, vi, perl and a linux box to run it on, though the

database servers are mostly Win2k.

Software $0.00

OS $0.0

HW $12k

A procedure return with no errors
            Priceless
<g>
FWIW for a nice sql editor golden is nice. Others on this list sold me on that

bob

  "Paul Vincent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 10/15/2003 08:59 AM