[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:09 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I have been working with Oracle on Unix - various platforms since Version
6.X.
For the first time a vendor has sent us an install that installs under the
C-shell.
Up until this point I have always worked on and installed under the korn
shell.

This introduces a different shell environment in our current environment.  I
find this really annoying.  However, I cannot find anything that stipulates
which shell environment to use.

-What is everyone else using out there?
-Do you think I should make an issue of this one?

Thanks,
Paula
Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Bellow, Bambi