You can get current korn shell source from http://www.kornshell.com/

Jared

"Jesse, Rich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 11/10/2003 01:54 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: for years I have been using korn shell

For Linux, I use bash.  For Unix (HP/Sun) accounts, I use Korn, where bash
typically isn't available.  I like either, but am tending to like bash more
for the non-vi command line editing that uses cursor keys (I've been told
that this is "set -o emacs" in Korn, but it shore don't work like that on
Korn-88).

For one 3rd party install, I use csh because that's what they require.  And
because of they way they have it setup, if I'm in Korn and execute their
setup, it won't work.  I have to change to csh first, then execute their
setup.  Just poorly written, IMHO.

My $.02,
Rich

Rich Jesse                           System/Database Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
 INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services