Well, I am back.  Lightening knocked out my cable modem a few days
ago, but I have my old dial-up connection restored.  I was intending
to post on this e-learning idea, and even to help with it.

Gilles, what would you like for me to do for you?  Just mail me and
let me know so that I can get on it.

Right now, I am still working on two projects.  I am working on
writing that daisy reading/producing program, which I have to have
ready before June of next year, because all the recorded textbooks in
this country are going to digital, in fact, daisy-3.0 in that month.
I have to have this ready to put on the web for download by then so
that our people, and, in fact, people all over the world can have
access to the full range of daisy books.

I am also working on a way to make music with the computer.  It will
involve abcmidi, a program that uses a special language to, in effect,
write songs in a format that the computer can make into midi files and
that can be easily made into cd's.

However, if you tell me what you need done with this e-learning, I
will be more than happy to help.

Glad to be back on line.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.