Jim Green schrieb:
Hi folks,

I decided to try installing Oralux 0.7 on a HD.  Ran into problems.
Do I want to put myself through this, even as a learning experience?
I got the installer started and by the forth screen I was lost.
Looking for answers, I Googled 'Knoppix-installer info howto,' and got
the Knoppix Wiki site.  Nice, but one of the first things I read was:

ok i did it successfully. Just selected a Knoppix type installation instead of a debian type installation, and it did work - also on a spare computer, and the rather exotic hardware - a Via V10000 mini-itx board with a 1 GHz C3 CPU appeared to be fully supported.

Viele Grüße

Beate Ritzert