Hey Folks

 

I hope someone out there can help me out.  I just purchased a flask of
Thelymitra pauciflora and I am going to have to deflask them very soon.
They seem very healthy, and I am very excited about the prospects.  This is
where you come in.  I would appreciate any and all help regarding deflasking
them (I have done phals and paphs) and suggested growing media.  Any and all
hints on how to grow them to flowering size will be greatly appreciated.  I
live in southern Ontario (Canada) so the seasons will be reversed for me.

 

I am also looking for any information on Nephelaphyllum cristatum.  Another
flask I purchased, with somewhat leggy looking seedlings.  I have been able
to find only very limited references online.

 

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!!

 

Jay Norris

Ravenvision Photographic

www.ravenvision.ca

 

_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to