Leo,
  did I ask any of you to donate funds? I did not and I never will.
  I only presented the new web site for editing some of those links.The 
organization for USA has not been set up yet. We have not taken in any funds. 
Do you see a Pay-Pal any where? No, there is none.

  All the links were added out of professional courtesy. No one paid for a 
link.  I have to pay for the server and bandwidth out of my own pocket.
This was my volunteer project for the University Extension. I don’t get paid, 
those are my volunteer hours. At least they appreciate my work.
   
  Leo, this is the second time you have attacked and insulted me in public 
about this web site. You are damaging my name. What is your problem? Perhaps 
you could come up with a better solution to raise funds for endangered species. 
 I don’t need this type of hassle from any of you.


  It seems to me some of you in this group have nothing better to do than 
attacking others. You should be a bit careful when you attack some one in the 
group. It could backfire and they could hold you libel for damaging their 
reputation. Those messages appear on the Internet. Leo, I will forward your 
post. I do expect an apology. 
Siegrid 
  
 
  Dear Siegrid Stern
Please tell the OGD readers which charities will be donated to if we give funds 
to your website corporation. What percentage of donations does your 
corporation, gardenwebs.net, take as administrative overhead? Which governments 
(Swiss, or other, EU?) is gardenwebs.net registered with as a charity. Are you 
really a charitable organization? In the USA we frequently encounter fraud 
where the claim is made that the group is a non-profit, and the truth turns out 
to be otherwise. So nothing personal, but if you want a larger response, please 
provide evidence that you indeed are a charity. No need to reply privately, I 
ask this on behalf of my fellow OGD members, a public reply on OGD is fine. 
Thank you Leo 

 
---------------------------------
Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to