Hi all,
Ours is very similar to Seth's. The local First Saturday Contra in Carrboro
that I run takes:

   - Payments through the website (WooCommerce)
   - Venmo
   - PayPal
   - CashApp
   - Checks (to me)
   - Cash

I post a QR code for the website at the door, and am stealing the idea to
have codes for Venmo and PayPal and CashApp.

We also do the sliding scale, $10-20, and have a "pay it forward" option
where people can buy a ticket for someone in the community, so anyone can
accept one of those tickets and dance free.

I ask the talent how they want to be paid, it's about half and half for
cash vs. digital payments.

Emily