Similar to Lou, here is a quick glimpse at what my local dance at the John
C. Campbell Folk School (Brasstown, North Carolina) is doing.

First, here is the Health and Safety Statement from the School:

"The Folk School is committed to providing everyone with a positive
experience of learning and sharing in a safe environment. Since our
reopening in May 2021, we have fulfilled our mission in a manner that makes
the safety and well-being of students, instructors, guests, visitors, and
staff our highest priority. In developing our safety protocols and
procedures, we are considering the guidelines of the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities. We are also
considering the Folk School’s unique environment of many people coming
together to learn in our studios and live on campus."

Here is a link to the guidelines:
https://www.folkschool.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/covid-19-safety-guidelines.pdf

Based on the guidelines, you will find that as of November 20, 2022
vaccines are no longer mandatory. While there was an exception for the 2022
Winter Dance Week, the weekly dances no longer require proof of
vaccination. Masks are optional, but recommended. In the instance a student
at the Folk School experiences Covid-19 symptoms or tests positive, there
are procedures in order including contact tracing; however, I do not
believe we actively have contact tracing in place for our dances since they
are open to students and community members alike (without any formal
checking in process).

We maintain excellent attendance, especially from the community members
outside of those taking weekly and/or weekend classes. In some instances,
our attendance has actually grown. For example, our monthly ECD numbers
went from roughly 14-20 dancers to 45+ dancers. While I will not say this
is directly related to our guidelines, I will say there is a strong desire
to dance permeating throughout our community right now - people are very
eager to get back on the dance floor.

Please note, the Folk School indicates that the guidelines can be amended
at any time. There are no further updates as of today.

If you have any questions you would like to ask me off this thread, please
do not hesitate to reach out!

Happy dancing,

Olivia