Thank you for all your input.  It seems that it is a moot point, they are
already books for the night in question.  This, however, is good feedback
should the situation ever arise again!

Mary (near Buffalo)
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who
couldn't hear the music." - Nietzsche

“Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ... it's about learning
to dance in the rain!” ~ unknown