Sorry, I'm not sure I'm following you.  I changed the only listener ip
address locations that I can find in the entire configuration directory to
127.0.0.1... it's only on the two lines in orientdb-server-config.xml as I
referenced...  but console ignores that.

Can you provide more detail?  Is there a different file that I need to
edit?  Is there a new element that needs to be added to the configuration
XML file?

Thanks!
-William