here's the default configuration:

<listeners>
            <listener protocol="binary" socket="default"
port-range="2424-2430" ip-address="*0.0.0.0*"/>
            <listener protocol="http" socket="default"
port-range="2480-2490" ip-address="*0.0.0.0*">

now, if I understood what you're trying to do, you need to  replace the
0.0.0.0 with your ip address to allow only that particular ip to connect to
the server.