Hi Michela, here are the schemas starting from the most inner class and up
all the way to account.

// Property Override
create class PropertyOverride extends V
create property PropertyOverride.standardProperty STRING (NOTNULL TRUE)
create property PropertyOverride.customProperty STRING (NOTNULL TRUE)
create property PropertyOverride.customValues EMBEDDEDMAP STRING (NOTNULL
TRUE)

// Class Override
create class LeadClass extends V
create property LeadClass.template STRING (NOTNULL TRUE)
create property LeadClass.booleanTrue STRING (NOTNULL TRUE, COLLATE "ci")
create property LeadClass.booleanFalse STRING (NOTNULL TRUE, COLLATE "ci")
create property LeadClass.dateFormat STRING (NOTNULL TRUE, COLLATE "ci")
create property LeadClass.timestampFormat STRING (NOTNULL TRUE, COLLATE
"ci")
create property LeadClass.overrideProperties EMBEDDEDLIST PropertyOverride
(NOTNULL TRUE)

// Account Settings
create class AccountSettings extends V
create property AccountSettings.leads EMBEDDEDMAP LeadClass

// Account
create class Account extends V
create property Account.id INTEGER (DEFAULT "sequence('accountId').next()",
READONLY TRUE)
create property Account.created DATETIME (DEFAULT "sysdate()", READONLY
TRUE)
create property Account.active BOOLEAN (NOTNULL TRUE, DEFAULT FALSE)
create property Account.company STRING (NOTNULL TRUE, MANDATORY TRUE, MIN
2, MAX 50, COLLATE "ci")
create property Account.settings EMBEDDED AccountSettings

The #25:0 (in the original post) is the actual Account record. What I'm
trying to do is to simply add/remove PropertyOverride embedded classes to
the LeadClass.overrideProperties embedded list in the LeadClass. I could
add it easy as mentioned before, but when I tried to remove it I ran into
exceptions. All is done in the terminal. Thanks for helping to figure it
out.