I've imported several millions of records from Neo4j.  They all came over,
but the class type is not what I wanted them to be. I have some questions:

1. can orientdb represent Vertexes similar to Neo4j in terms of supporting
multiple Labels on a Vertex.  If so, how?
2. how can I bulk change the classes of records ( Vertexes ) that I
imported from Neo4j?
3. Is there a way to pre-define how I want an import to assign classes?