It's not possible.
See official
documentation: http://orientdb.com/docs/last/OrientDB-Neo4j-Importer.html
Limitations:
Schema limitations:
- In case a node in Neo4j has multiple Labels, it will be imported into a
single OrientDB Class ("MultipleLabelNeo4jConversion").
 -- Note that the information about the original set of Labels is not lost
but stored into an internal property of the imported vertex
("Neo4jLabelList"). As a result it will be possible to query nodes with a
specific Neo4j Label. Note also that the nodes imported into the single
class "MultipleLabelNeo4jConversion" can then be moved to other Classes,
according to your specific needs, using the MOVE VERTEX command.
- Neo4j Nodes with same Label but different case, e.g. LABEL and LAbel will
be aggregated into a single OrientDB vertex Class.

Alex.