Hi Gregory,

I know Santo (the author of tool), already completed the multi-label
support, not by using OrientDB's classes but rather a vertex property that
is an EMBEDDEDSET that contains the set of labels as strings. So you can do
pretty much all the queries like with Neo4j.

@Santo do you have more to say about it? When the new version will be
available?

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli