On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Rob Hudson <caveat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's funny,I actually saw yesterday on a forum someone agreeing to buy an
> ebook instead of pirating a copy. " come on, guys," he says, "it's cheap
> and all the money goes to the creator."
> That's the first time I've ever seen that out in an unmoderated space.

But, as I'm sure you know, it's not an uncommon conversation in
private spaces...for me, I'm *particularly* interested in seeing the
publishing field catch up with my needs in my nonfiction areas of
interest: origami, baking, paper art...for me, though I am a book
fiend, I'd take them in electronic form only if I had to choose.

Right now it would just be nice to more often have the choice at all.

Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org>