Gerardo" asks: 

>Hi everyone.I know the following paper airplane from a long time ago:

>1. The site calls it "swallow paper airplane". Do you know the model by any 
>other name? I want to look for other instructions for it and, if it does have 
>a different name, it would be very helpful to know.

>2. Is it a traditional model? If not, who created it?

Versions of this design appear in Murray and Rigney's 'Fun with Paper Folding', 
first published in 1928, and in  Margaret Campbell's' Paper Toy Making', first 
published in 1936.

If anyone knows of any older references I would be delighted to learn of them.


Reply via email to