Thus spake "Origami on behalf of doug z"
<origami-boun...@lists.digitalorigami.com on behalf of douglaszan...@gmail.com>
on 4/22/20, 8:31 AM:

<snip>

Are *all* events posted in the origamiusa.org/calendar public, for anyone to
join?  I found one for today that does not explicitly say it is public.  May I
assume that if they are posted at that location (origamiusa.org/calendar) then
they are considered public and anyone (with an origamiusa account) may join?

Not all. Only the events marked with the red icon (see  “Events that can be
attended online are marked with this symbol”) are public. Any limitations or
further details on how to connect are described in the event description, which
you get to by clicking on the title of the event. Some people include the
Zoom/Skype/Meet link in the description, some ask you to email them for further
details.

Robert