Dear Paul,

Glad to know that you find it useful for your audience. Personally, I am not in
the need of more information on this topic at the moment. I know there is a
wealth of information out there, and especially good summaries in websites such
as Robert Lang’s. But I will be happy to collect your links for distribution to
our visitors to the Museum of Origami in Colonia, Uruguay, so please send.

The museum opened on January 24th (after 10 years of work!) and had to suspend
its activities due to Covid context on March 14th. In the short period that we
managed to stay open, the immense interest for origami in this part of the
world has been proved, so we can’t wait to resume activities. The museum has a
library with hundreds of origami books, but perhaps the most interesting part
resides in the archives of Gershon Legman, which were purchased from his widow
over the years and now reside entirely here at the museum in Colonia, Uruguay.
Gershon Legman was a central figure for the new origami at mid 20th century,
and his letters are the testimony of his carefully crafted work, throughout
which he discovered and helped connect some of the most relevant origami
artists in those years. I’ve been working on this documents and perhaps this
forced confinement will give me the time I need to finish some writings.

Kind regards
Laura Rozenberg
Museo del Origami
Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay