I would recommend to go with Faye's proposal to use Google Translate.
To me - German speaking - the resulting English translation sounds
meaningful - although I am not sure if the translation of the sentence
on the common goal, the many cranes can represent, is actually giving
the German meaning.

Here is a (very short) summary on my own:

Title: The crane in the exceptional times of Covid-19 and its restrictions

In these times many of us experience a lot of new emotions.
The idea of the project is to give these new thoughts a shape.
Going with the idea of ​​the 1000 folded cranes there is a chance to
change things for the better with persistence and care.

Many different materials folded to a crane can represent each a wish yet
following a common goal.
The contribution of many rises the odds of individual wishes to come true.

During the presentation the cranes will be offered for a free donation
going to some good cause.

Br
Andi

PS: It's not MY project. - I just came across it.