From: Christian Sell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 5:11 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: JSP vs Servlet

> Anyway, IMHO adding a methodology on top of the purpose of the article -
> showing the CMP stuff - would have been yet more to learn. I'm of the
> opinion that something like that needs to show off one aspect of the
> technology rather than all aspects, so MVC - while useful - would have
> been yet another thing to track.

and then he would have had to decide which methodology to use. They all
speak of MVC, but nowadays almost everyone seems to have his/her own idea of
how to implement it. There are so many frameworks out there (e.g., Turbine,
Struts, WebWork, WebMacro, Freemarker, Velocity, to name but a few) that it
is hard to keep track, IMO.