Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: RE: Orion Server running out of memory fast!

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Well, not to rant here, but your first mistake is using mysql... it's not
designed for ejb/transaction work even though it's been recently kludged to
apparently do that. The second might be a leaky mysql jdbc driver (yes, this
is a known fact). The third might be in your code, and lastly it could be
Orion. Although the last is very unlikely. If you look at the list, a lot of
people have had this problem before... While investigating the problem, the
following common factors arose:

        1. Using of mysql
        2. Using MS-SQL or MS-Access with JDBC-ODBC driver.
        3. Bad JVM

None of the reported cases have traced back to Orion. So before reporting it
as a bug, please track your memory usage using something like OptimizeIt. If
it turns out to be an Orion bug, log it in Bugzilla and the Orion Team will
look at it and provide more assistance.

-- Victor