Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Re: How does this effect Orion?

At 23:11 14.02.2001 , you wrote:
>Robert,
>
> > I would be interested in an opinion by someone who has actually used orion
> > for a while about pros and cons of those two.
>
>I suppose you meant to say "ewave" in the above statement?!

well, no, I was implying ewave AND meant to write orion. I think that a
statment by someone who has barely used orion but has used ewave is of much
less value to me as he is not likely to know/appreciate the strenghts of
orion (which are not obvious IMHO).

>you should count as one who has used orion for a while, shouldn't you?

guess so ;).

>BTW, are you still running on SapDB? Any experiences? Did you encounter

we are currently working with adabas in production and sapd in development
(one of us, not me, is doing his development work on the same project on
sapdb) and so far there have been no problems at all as far as I can tell.
we're still planning on going in production with the application (mostly
CMP some direct SQL for complex queries) on top of sapd (probably in april).

>those SQL processing (outer join) bugs that were mentioned on the Castor
>list?

don't think so, although I haven't followed that thread.

>regards,
>Christian

regards,

robert

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de