FYI:

I received a very quick response from Karl Avedal on me previous posting.
It looks like their mail doesn't get through to our mailserver since they
switched servers early january.

We are again in contact and I'm very much relieved about that.

Hopefully, we can resolve our problems quickly now.

Ate Douma.

http://www.mail-archive.com/orion-interest@orionserver.com. (re)Subscribing
again didn't help a bit, not even using new mailaccount.

Ate

| Ate Douma                          iWise B.V.             |
|                                    Hoofdstraat 2a-4a      |
| mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]          4941 DC Raamsdonksveer |
| Phone  ++31 (0)162 517167          The Netherlands        |
| Fax    ++31 (0)162 516872          http://www.iwise.nl    |