Thanks for the history lesson.  Magnus and Karl have done one superb job for two
people.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Sick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 10:20 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: JBoss verses Orion

When I was first introduced to Orion, Magnus was the one and only developer
on the job. Unless Karl gave him the boot and rewrote all the code, which
seems unlikely as at least on the phone Magnus sounds like one tough Swede,
Magnus wrote the foundation of Orion. From what I know, Karl came in for
both technology and business development (at which he's done nicely).
Someone should write A Short History Of Orionserver.

Mike