From: "Joseph B. Ottinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: A Swedish Idea

> Personally, I'm becoming more and more convinced that not only is Sweden
> full of lousy programmers, but they're all lousy in congruent ways just to
> make the rest of the world's jobs harder.
>
> I say we all start using Bavarian products, if only because Bavarian names
> seem to have a better vowel/consonant ratio.
>
> Say, Randy... what country are YOU from? (That's the leading indicator for
> quality of code...)
>
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 08:49:24AM -0500, Kemp Randy-W18971 wrote:
> > Now this may be a dumb idea, and I am just thinking up brainstorms to
promote Orion, but it occurred to me that both Mysql and Orion are in
Sweden.  Now I don't know how big Sweden is, but perhaps a meeting between
the two teams could find ways to mutually promote or bridge the two
products.  Just a thought.   Speaking of Sweden, since Rickard O. from Jboss
lives there, does anyone know of Magnus or Karl have meet him? In once
sense, but Jboss and Orion are trying to make this EJB technology available
to more people.