Title: MVC/XML Framework Comments please

We are bout to pick a a framework, and I am looking for are comments or
recommendation on a frameworks, other than Struts. (Don't want to be
HTML/JSP centric) Any feedback on your experience with a framework, or do
you know of web sites in production that are using a certain frame work, or
do you know of friend or someone who has used one.

I would like it to be XML centric, and MVC. For example, the V should apply
the XSL to XML, to make it HTML. It should do standard session tracking. It
should do standard data manager, so that Java Beans do the SQL (the M). A
minor plus is form entry management and a bit of image/content management.
It should be a single rich framework. Here are a few we are considering:

http://www.jcorporate.com/html/products/productsfm.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/index.html

and all the ones under Jakarta.

We need to pick one soon. Any comments and feedback welcome on
frameworks/class libraries.

Thanks, [EMAIL PROTECTED]